Tuition and Fees
Taking a TESOL Certificate course is an investment in time, money and energy. You want to make sure that the course you choose is worth the expense. Enrolling in World Learning's SIT TESOL Certificate course pays immediate dividends.
For More on this, visit our blog - Everything TESOL. Here you will find valuable information on getting TESOL Certified, finding a job teaching English overseas, and teaching your way around the world!
- Tuition for the SIT TESOL Certificate, $2200, covers all materials. Participants receive a binder of information as well as free access to a library of resources, books, and teaching materials.
- A $500 nonrefundable deposit is required to hold your space. Please submit this deposit (in addition to the $100 application fee) with your application form.
- This $500 deposit will be returned to you if you are not accepted into the program or if there are no available spaces. Once accepted, no refunds can be given due to the limited number of seating in the course.
- If a participant decides not to attend a course to which s/he has been accepted, s/he may apply the $75 application fee and the $500 non-refundable deposit to another course within 6 months, provided SIT is able to fill his/her spot in the original course.
- If a participant must withdraw mid-course for serious medical reasons or because of a family emergency, and can provide a doctor’s certificate confirming the situation, s/he can re-enroll within 6 months without payment of further fees. There will be no refund.
- We accept most major credit cards, checks and money orders. For all credit card payments, there is a 3% surcharge.
Obtaining the SIT TESOL Certificate Acceptance into the course is not a guarantee that a participant will receive the certificate. If a participant has not successfully completed or mastered any segment of the course, or has not completed the written work satisfactorily, the participant will not be awarded the certificate, but rather will be awarded a letter of course attendance instead. If course trainers agree that a non-native English speaker’s English skills are inadequate to teach advanced level students, the participant will not be awarded the course certificate, but rather will be awarded a letter of course attendance instead.
Please Contact us for detailed information on how we can help your educational institution set all teachers and learners up for success.