Tuition and Fees
Taking a TESOL Certificate course is an investment in time, money and energy. You want to make sure that the course you choose is worth the expense. Enrolling in World Learning's SIT TESOL Certificate course pays immediate dividends.
For More on this, visit our blog - Everything TESOL. Here you will find valuable information on getting TESOL Certified, finding a job teaching English overseas, and teaching your way around the world!
Early Bird Special
$200 discount if tuition paid in full on the deadline date.
Winter Extensive: January 1, 2021
Summer Intensives: May 1, 2021
Winter Extensive: January 15, 2021
Summer Intensives: June 1, 2021
Early Bird Special: If you pay the entire tuition 10 weeks before the course begins or earlier, you receive a $200.00 discount. Please see table for specific dates
- Tuition for the SIT TESOL Certificate, $2,450, covers all materials. Participants receive a binder of information as well as free access to a library of resources, books, and teaching materials.
- A $650 nonrefundable deposit is required to hold your space. Please submit this deposit (in addition to the $100 application fee) with your application form.
- This $650 deposit will be returned to you if you are not accepted into the program or if there are no available spaces. Once accepted, no refunds can be given due to the limited number of seating in the course.
- If a participant decides not to attend a course to which s/he has been accepted, s/he may apply the $100 application fee and the $650 non-refundable deposit to another course within 6 months, provided SIT is able to fill his/her spot in the original course.
- If a participant must withdraw mid-course for serious medical reasons or because of a family emergency, and can provide a doctor’s certificate confirming the situation, s/he can re-enroll within 6 months without payment of further fees. There will be no refund.
- We accept most major credit cards, checks and money orders. For all credit card payments, there is a 3% surcharge.
Obtaining the SIT TESOL Certificate Acceptance into the course is not a guarantee that a participant will receive the certificate. If a participant has not successfully completed or mastered any segment of the course, or has not completed the written work satisfactorily, the participant will not be awarded the certificate, but rather will be awarded a letter of course attendance instead. If course trainers agree that a non-native English speaker’s English skills are inadequate to teach advanced level students, the participant will not be awarded the course certificate, but rather will be awarded a letter of course attendance instead.
Please Contact us for detailed information on how we can help your educational institution set all teachers and learners up for success.