TESOL Institute: March 16-17. The Principles and Practices of Sheltered Instruction
2-Day Remote TESOL Institute in Sheltered Instruction March 16-17.
TESOL Trainers has a very popular remote course on sheltered instruction that takes place March 16-17, 2023. We meet virtually from 9:00am to 3:30pm EST.
This is a powerful means of mastering sheltered instruction. The two days are packed with strategies, techniques, and tips. It is a highly interactive and inspiring look at how all students can be set up for success. This is a 100% participant-centered experience that uses model lessons and practical strategies that work.
Here are a few things they’ll get out of it:
- Practical strategies to engage all students all of the time in meaningful ways
- Step-by-step plan to scaffold any lesson for any learner
- Techniques to boost metacognition
- Strategies to make vocabulary acquisition efficient and effective
- Tools to create active listeners
- Tips and tools that maximize learning opportunities
- Approaches to promoting meaningful student to student interactions
- Research-based actions that promote teacher change
- And much more!!!
In addition to the score of strategies and techniques, participants walk away with the clear ability to plan, teach, and reflect with SIOP in mind.
The results are transformative and tangible. All participants will leave the PD inspired to implement this content in their classrooms.
The cost is $425.00 per person.
You can pay online, or you can use a purchase order. Email us - email@example.com - for purchase order instructions.